Day Tour of Everest Base Camp in Helicopter is a great way to experience Everest in just one day. We begin our helicopter tour from Kathmandu and fly towards the east to Lukla which is a beautiful Sherpa village. From here we fly over the Everest Base Camp which is one of the most popular trekking destinations in the world. From our helicopter, we also admire great views of the Khumbu Glacier which is ideally located between Mt. Everest and the Lhotse-Nuptse ridge. Next, we stop at Kalapathhar for the grandest views of the world’s highest mountain and it’s neighboring Himalayas. Then we fly to Syangboche and spend around twenty minutes at a hotel for breakfast while also admiring the beautiful Himalayan vista. We fly back to Lukla for fueling and return to Kathmandu and end our amazing helicopter day tour of Everest. The entire Day Tour of Everest Base Camp in Helicopter gives us a unique opportunity to not just reach the base camp of Everest, the highest mountain on Earth but get the best aerial views of Everest and the neighboring Himalayas on an exclusive helicopter flight.
- Pick up from the hotel and drive to the airport
- Fly to Kala Patthar (5555m) from Kathmandu
- After approx 2 hrs of the helicopter ride, you will finally land at Kala Patthar and stay there for 10 to 15 mins and enjoy the spectacular view of the Mount Everest, Everest Glacier and Mountain Panaroma.
- Fly back to Kathmandu from Kala Patthar via helicopter.
- Transfer to your hotel from airport.