- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
with one way Trans Himalayan Breathtaking Flight (Drive in/ Fly out or vice versa)
A sacred land of myths and mysteries inhabited by the ever smiling people. TIBET has not only exerted magnetic spull upon travelers for centuries but also spies, missionaries, scholars, geographers, mystics, soldiers and cranks, etc. Yet, few intrepid, serious and determined have been able to make it.
Extremely remote and isolated by the most formidable Himalayas ranges, - a fascinating world of timeless splendor, unique tradition and breathtaking scenery awaits all travelers to the roof of the world.
We, The Great Nepal Travels, specialist in TIBET make so adventurous journey to the World of Shangrila - ‘TIBET’, so easy and much affordable through its various fascinating tour packages even to ‘Mt. KAILASH & MANSAROVAR LAKE’ – a holy Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage. So why not you also make your dream come true with us.
Just join any of our following Tibet Fixed Departure Tours; you will have an unforgettable time with us.
Day 01 – Kathmandu (1,300 m) – Zhangmu (2,500 m) - Nayalam (3,700 m): 123 km /156 km
Early morning scenic drive to KODARI (Nepal – Tibet border) through the beautiful Nepalese countryside and after necessary border formalities both at Nepalese & Chinese immigration, check in to hotel.
Day 02 – Zhangmu / Nyalam – Xegar (4,050 m): 244 km / 200 km
Day drive uphill to the highest plateau of the world with the typical view of Tibetan landscape offering sheer feeling of standing on the Roof of the World crossing over LALUNG LA (5,050 m), weather permitting with breathtaking panorama of beautiful Himalayan ranges including Mt. EVEREST (8,848 m) & Mt XISHAPAGMA (8,012 m) but dwarfed by the vastness of the Tibetan plateau. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 – Xegar- Xigatze (3,900 m): 244 km
Continue scenic drive crossing over GYATCHU LA (5,220 m), the highest pass on route to LHASA via LHATSE from a road to Mt. KAILASH bifurcates to the west. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 – Xigatze – Gyantse (3,950 m): 90 km
Morning sight-seeing to the PANCHEN LAMA’S TASHILHUMPU MONASTERY, Drive to GYANTSE and visit to the KUMBUM STUPA & PHALKOR MONASTERY. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 Gyantse - Lhasa (3,650 m): 261 km
Full day picturesque drive crossing over KAROLA (5,010m), KAMBALA (4,794 m), and colorful YAMDROK LAKE. Continue drive along the Tibetan lifeline river BRAMHA PUTRA (YARLUNG TSANGPO) on to TSEDANG. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06 – 07 In Lhasa:
Two full day sight-seeing tour to Lhasa including JOKHANG TEMPLE, BARKHOR BAZAR, POTALA PALACE, DREPUNG & SERA MONASTERIES. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 08 – Lhasa – Kathmandu:
Early morning drive to airport for departure flight to Kathmandu or to your onward destination.
- Tibetan English speaking Guide
- Tibet Visa
- Tour permit
- Necessary Entrance Fees
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis
- All Breakfast during trip
- All Transport By Jeep/ Bus
- All sight seeing as per Itinerary
- Flight Ticket as per Itinerary
- Pick up and drop
- Lunch and dinner
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Nepal Re- entry Visa,
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Any extra cost involved on the road in case of landslide,Heavy snow falls,Strike and porter charge from Zhangmu and vice-versa
- 4 Days Tour to the Holy City – Lhasa (Fly in / Fly out)
- 5 Days Adventure Tour to the center of Tibet – Lhasa (Fly in / Fly out)
- 6 Days Special Tour to Tibet (Fly in /Fly out)
- 8 Days Shangrila Tour to Tibet (Fly in/ Fly out)
- 8 Days Overland adventure in Tibet with one way Trans Himalayan Breathtaking Flight (Drive in/ Fly out or vice versa)
- 11 Days Tibet Tour with Everest Base Camp (Fly in / Drive out)