- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Gokyo Lake trek is beginning with the spectacular mountain flight to Lukla we are rewarded with amazing mountain views. We visit Namche Bazaar, Thami and Khumjung spending valuable time acclimatizing to the altitude amidst the Himalayan peaks of Thamserku, Ama Dablam and Kangteiga, to mention just a few.
We leave Khumjung and climb towards Gokyo Lake, passing numerous waterfalls along the way. Gokyo Ri rises above the northern shore of Dudh Pokari, which in the early morning mirrors the golden form of Cho Oyo and from its summit affords unparalleled views of the other Himalayan giants, Makalu, Everest, Gyachung Kang, which are particularly impressive at sunset. You can see Mt. Everest and Himalayan range better than Kala Pattar and Everest Base camp trek. Gokyo valley trekking trails have good Teahouse / lodges facilities management by local Sherpas families. A local hotel / Lodge restaurant provides to the trekkers best and delicious meals. Our company offer Teahouses (Lodges Camp) or Camping (Tents Camp) trekking but lodged camp trekking is very popular because which is cheaper compare with Camping Trekking.
Day 01: Katmandu (1310m/4298ft) and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: An early morning to Lukla from Kathmandu and trek to Phakding. (2610mtrs/8563ft). Flight 30 minutes and walking 3 hours.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11286ft).
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche(3860m/12664ft). In the evening visit world famous Buddhist monastery.
Day 06: Trek to Dole (4,040m/13,251ft). Walking 5:30 hours
Day 07: Trek to Machermo (4,480m/14,246ft) walking 4:30 hours
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo Lakes (4,750m/15,580ft)
Day 09: Hiking upto Gokyo Ri (5483m/1983ft) and trek down to Gokyo lakes.
Day 10: Gokyo Trek to Phortse (3800m)
Day 11: Phortse Trek to Tengboche (3860m)
Day 12: Tengboche Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 13: Namche Bazaar Trek to Phakding (2610 m.)
Day 14: Phakding Trek to Lukla (2840 m.)
Day 15: Lukla Fly back to Katmandu.
Day 16: Departure from Katmandu.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
- Everest Advance Base Camp Trek with Lhasa Trip ( 22 Days)
- Everest Trekking - 14 Days
- Everest base Camp Kalapatthar Trek - 16 Days
- Everest Base Camp Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 15 Days
- Everest Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days
- Gokyo Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trekking - 28 Days
- 16 Days Everest Base Camp with Chola Pass Trekking - 16 Days