- Nepal Trekking
- Expedition in Nepal
- Expedition in Tibet
- Peak Climbing in Nepal
- Trekking & Climbing Equipments
- Jungle Safari in Nepal
- Rafting Programs
- Sightseeing in Nepal
- Cultural Tours in Nepal
- Village Tourism
- Eco Tourism Nepal
- Research & Cultural Tourism
- Mt. Kailash Tours
- Pilgrimage Tourism
- Agro Toursim
- Recreational Fishing
- Bird Watching
- Adventure Spots
- Air / Bus Ticketing
- Honey Hunting
- Hotel Booking
Annapurna Circuit - Jomsom Trek - 15 Days
This trek completely around the famed Annapurna Massif offers the most diversity of any trek in Nepal: fascinating ethnic groups each with their own language, incredible views of many of the Himalaya's most famous high peaks, and constantly changing panoramas - from lush, tropical rice paddies and moss-laden.
There are Rhododendron forests to Tibetan fortresses clinging to rocky cliffs which will definitely stun you. Starting with a drive to Besisahar you ascend along the Marsyangdi river valley. You pass beneath snowcapped Annapurnas II, III and IV and a range of 6,000m. peaks stretching north to Tibet. You cross Thoroung La pass (5418m.) to reach the holy shrine of Muktinath. You then descend into the mighty Kali Ghandaki Valley - the deepest river valley on the face of the earth - 7000m deep between Dhaulagiri and Annapurna. At the end you trek through a wonderful rhododendron forest on the Gorepani Ridge and the picturesque Gurung villages before finishing back in the Pokhara Valley.
As this is one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal many lodges catering to the needs of the trekkers have sprung up all along this trail and you will be staying in one of these lodges every night. Apart from being able to enjoy homely comforts you will have the added advantage of being guests to families of different ethnic people typical of this area. The Manang and the Kali Gandaki valleys lie along an ancient trade route between India and China, and a variety of ethnic peoples have settled here: Newars, Chettris, Gurungs, Manangeys and Thakalis.
Day 01: Drive from Kathmandu to Beshishahar.
Day 02: Trek from Beshishahar to Bahundanda (1305m.) and it takes about 6 hours.
Day 03: Trek from Bahundanda to Chamje (1410m.) which takes about 6 hours.
Day 04: Trek from Chamje (1410m. ) to Dharapani (1960m.) and it takes about 6 and half hours.
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Chame (2675m.) which takes about 6 and half hours.
Day 06: Trek from Chame to Pisang (3100m.) which takes about 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek from Pisang to Manang (3440m.) and it takes about 5 and half hours.
Day 08: Rest day at Manang and hang in and around town.
Day 09: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4350m.) and it takes about 3 and half hours.
Day 10: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4420m.) which takes about 3 and half hours.
Day 11: Trek from Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3850m.) via Thorong La (5416m.) Pass and it takes about 7 hours.
Day 12: Trek from Muktinath to Kagbeni (2895 m.) and it takes about 3 and half hours.
Day 13: Trek from Kagbeni to Jomsom (2713m.) which takes about 3 and half hours.
Day 14: Fly from Jomsom to Pokhara which takes about 20 minutes.
Day 15: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist mini bus that takes about 7 hours.
- Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel
- Accommodation in kathmandu as your Budget.
- Kathmandu valley sight seeing and prepare for trek
- An professional Sherpa Guide with Government License
- Sherpa porter who will carry your baggage(2 person 1 sherpa porter)
- Food in Trekking(Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner )
- All Accommodation during Trekking(Tea House/ Camping)
- Necessary Trekking permits
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management system card)
- Necessary Equipment( sleeping bag and Down Jacket)
- All programme as per Itinerary
- Necessary flight Ticket/ Land Transport(Domestic only )
- Food , salary Transport, clothing for Guide and Porter
- Insurance for Guide and Porter
- Rescue Help
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu and Pokhara
- Any kinds of Drinks( soft and Hard Drinks)
- Visa, international flight ticket
- Personal Nature expenses
- Tips for Staffs
- Rescue and Evacuation cost
Other Related Links:
- Annapurna Base Camp / Sanctuary Trek - 12 Days
- Annapurna Circuit Trek / Round Annapurna Trek - 18 Days
- Annapurna Circuit - Jomsom Trek - 15 Days
- Ghorepani Trekking - 08 Days
- Jomsom Muktinath Treks (Fly In Trek Out) - 12 Days
- Royal Trekking - 07 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking - 16 Days
- Manang Tilicho Pass - Tilicho Lake Trekking (In Details)- 21 Days
- Panchase Trekking- 06 Days
- Ghale Gaun Trekking - 06 Days
- Sikles Trekking - 07 Days